The Rose House is an licensed residential addiction treatment program for women in the beautiful state of Colorado (CO). In our 16 bed, first-class facility, we provide intensive therapy, relapse prevention, and facilitate the development of life skills necessary to maintain long term sobriety.
Our comprehensive therapeutic program includes:
- 30 Hours per week of group and individual therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectic behavioral therapy (DBT)
- 12 step based (intensive focus on Step 1)
- Focus on issues specific to women
- Trauma therapy
- Equine therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Nightly community AA meetings
- Inner Child/Shame Reduction Workshop
- Family Programming
- Handicapped Accessible
Apply & Verify Insurance.
Application and verification for our intensive residential treatment program is quite simple. Click the boxed link below and it will open a new window with our client portal page @ BestNotes. The information you provide is confidential and secure, hence why we take you to a separate secure site (notice the ‘https’ in the url). It will help us make the best treatment recommendations possible. THERE IS NO OBLIGATION/COMMITMENT after submission. You can expect follow-up within 24-48 hours.