An In-depth look at The Rose House
In order to provide the best possible treatment for women suffering from addiction, underlying issues of trauma and mental health need to be addressed. At The Rose House, we focus on the whole person by promoting psychological, emotional, physical, spiritual, and cognitive healing. We offer Gender-Specific, evidence-based treatment, which studies show is most effective with women experiencing addiction and dual diagnoses. Our treatment is provided in an excellent healing environment.
Evidence-based and Holistic Treatment
- Intensive individual and group therapy 30 hours/week includes:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy/Advanced Emotion Regulation
- Creative/Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- Specific treatment focus on trauma, Inner Child, Grief and Loss, Relationship/Sex and Love Addiction
- Nightly outside 12-step meetings
- Daily exercise at a local health club
- Equine Therapy
- Weekly Family Sessions offering support and psychoeducation
- Beautiful country home on open space with mountain views
- Compassionate, professional staff
- Day trips/outdoor adventures
- Healthy, delicious, well-balanced meals
- Handicapped accessible
Treating the whole person is vital to long term sobriety and wellness. At The Rose House, we treat the whole person using psychological, emotional, spiritual, physical and medical approaches. Using evidence-based approaches including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Equine Therapy, Advanced Emotional Regulation, Art Therapy, Grief and Loss treatment and Inner Child work, we treat addiction, trauma, depression, anxiety and other mental health disorders. We also incorporate daily exercise as well as weekly yoga, meditation and acupuncture. There is a strong relapse prevention component into our program, having each client participate in a 12-step program every evening. Our clients also volunteer in our community. Women learn to count their blessings, increase their self-esteem and decrease feelings of entitlement by feeding the homeless every week. The Rose House has a Medical Director (psychiatrist) on staff to address the medication aspect of treatment.
Ongoing treatment and support is necessary for women who graduate the Rose House. For more on aftercare options, please Click HERE.